What personal information do we collect from people who visit our site or application?
When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, telephone number or other details to assist you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or enter information on our site, or install the application on your smartphone.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a marketing research or communication, browse the site, install our application, or use other site features to:
• Customize your experience and allow us to provide the type of content and product offerings that interest you most.
• Improve our website to better serve you.
• So that we can better serve you in response to your customer service requests.
• Administer a contest, promotion, search or other feature of the site.
• Request ratings and reviews of services or products
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scans.
We provide only articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
• Track ads.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to provide better experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you every time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Because your browser is a little different, check your browser’s Help Menu for the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies on your browser:
If you disable cookies, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not work correctly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, market or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summarized by the Google Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for the users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense / Admob Advertising on our website and app.
We implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression reports
• Demographics and Interests Reports
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use third-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data about user interactions with Impressions ads and other ad serving functions related to our website / application.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises for you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you may opt out by visiting the Opt Out page of the Advertising Initiatives Network or by using Google Outlet Opt Out Browser for Google Analytics.
We have collected your email address for:
• Send information, answer questions and / or other requests or questions
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our customers after the original transaction has occurred.
Pratical PDF Scanner